Thursday, May 27, 2010

365*-147 - Assignment; Scavenger Hunt

Tracy challenged (yes, it was more of a challenge than an assignment for me) us to a special assignment this week – a Scavenger Hunt with our camera! Prizes are to be awarded for the first published; which I did not win, and another for most creative; still in the running, I hope!!!

I am supplying an information sheet to explain my captures!!

1. A person wearing a uniform/work clothes (DH at work)
2. The contents of a women’s handbag (I travel very light and precise! )
3. A homemade dessert (Ice Cream Cupcake Cookies)
4. A tire track/tread mark (Thank you big red fire truck)
5. A 100 dollar bill OR a two dollar bill (Tried my creative side)
6. A 100 watt light bulb (Our blue carriage lights showing support for law enforcement)
7. A letter with a canceled stamp on it (Wedding invite from a very special friend)
8. A person sleeping (Seriously, my co-worker naps at work during lunch!)
9. A birthday card with balloons on the front (Tough to find, bought it and set up a background)
10. An outdoor clock (THE only one in town!!!)
11. A tree standing alone (Not only alone, but naked!!!)
12. A street named after a person (VIP in town and also to entertain my kids)
13. The moon (FINALLY!!! )
14. 5 flowers of different colors in one photo (Bought flowers for MYSELF! Hehehe...)
15. A melting candle (Tough one, tried to stay still!)
16. A grocery cart (I LOVE this shot, I pulled in to the parking space and there this was! )
17. An Open OR Closed store sign (Another very tough shot; I had to stand on the pillar to help with reflection! )
18. A library book (Another shot at creativity & prop set-up)
19. A souvenir key ring (Our very FIRST vacation as husband/wife - at least 30 years old)
20. A weed (What can you say about a weed??)


8 comments:

Tracy said...

OH MY!!! Yes you are in the running! Very creative!

I LOVE the Moon and the person sleeping made me laugh out loud!

THe Grocery Cart is STUNNING!

And look, you got flowers out of the DEAL!

Katie said...

Those are some great ones!! I love the shopping cart, moon, weed, library book, etc, etc... :)

Jenn said...

Excellent job!!!!! I love that grocery cart picture. Perfect!!! Your moon shot was fabulous too.

Kim said...

Great job! I love them all...

Jromamma said...

I love the sleeping man and the library book! Very awesome shots!

Jenn said...

I told you that they were great!!!! Way to go!!!! Congratulations on winning. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win - I love the eyes on the money - made me LOL!

Leslee said...

Thank you guys! I am so excited to win and really have learned so much from you ALL!