Thursday, June 10, 2010

365*-161 Assignment; Technique-A Day In The Life

This week's assignment was called A Day in the Life Photography.
We were to take a day, an afternoon or an evening...
maybe just an event
and focus on one person/pet/thing.
Follow them around documenting in photos their day.

My subjects for this project were our two cats;
Kitty Baby (aka Caya) & Gargomelle (Kendro).
These two do little more than sleep, eat and watch the day go by
but I found it interesting at how MUCH they do of each of these...
I started out with 30+ shots and narrowed them down...

Enjoy ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that really makes me miss my Ranger. Love cats. Ours used to sleep in the Dogloo also! I completed Day in the Life also. It was fun and much harder than i expected!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful cats!

Tracy said...

So cute! Loved it!

Dblstks said...

Pretty cool shots. I like the one of Gargomell in Belle's igloo.