Thursday, July 8, 2010

365*-189 Assignment; Technique ~ 50mm

This week's assignment was to capture an image at 50mm ~
A 50mm lens (or shooting a zoom lens at 50mm) is
what your NORMAL eye sees.
Not as easy as you think if you own a point & shoot camera!!
I enjoyed this assignment as it made me work at the shot,
get to know the camera and give the shot some thought!!!
My capture today was some of our local geese families
on the lake by the house.
It was a lovely bright morning and
they were just so peaceful looking;
I hope you enjoy the shot!!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome job on the assignment using your P&S!!! I would love to have a lake like that by my house.

Leslee said...

I misslead you! I call my Canon DSLR point and shot when it is on auto focus!! This shot was taken at 50mm on manual focus...

Kim said...

Still it was a very nice shot!

Katia said...

Very pretty. I like the colors. I am yet to figure out how to do this manually like you did, I don't think my camera can do this.
Blessings,
katia

Giovanna said...

What a pretty lake and a nice photo to boot : )

Angie said...

Very vivid colors!

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Tracy said...

Beautiful shot, looks like a painting!