Saturday, December 31, 2011

Heading out...


While I have really enjoyed the 365 project, however working a full-time job outside of my home has made the project a huge committment!  I have completed two years of the project and have met some amazing people; some of which I feel I have known forever :-)  I will continue to follow all of you and your 2012 project!

Since working on the 365 project, I have pretty much neglected my other blog!!  I have decided to cease posting pictures daily here, but will be submitting blog posts as I can HERE !!!

I hope you follow me on over the my main blog and continue to follow my life, family and photography growth (I will be enjoying a couple of classes from Tracy, YEAH!!!).

HAPPY 2012 to you all!!!

5 comments:

Walter P Hopkins said...

I have definitely enjoyed following your daily posts. I will bookmark your other blog and follow you there in 2012

Brittany said...

Great job Leslee! Hope you were able to make books out of your blogs, such special keepsakes!

Jenn said...

You know I'll still be following you!!!!

Kim said...

Will miss your photos but I will check you out on your other blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on finising another year! Will see you at your other place!